Friday, July 17, 2009

illustation possible: day five

last day!
today's random wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Boyfriend_for_Christmas
A Boyfriend for Christmas was a made-for-tv movie that aired on the hallmark channel in 2004. After reading the synopsis, apart from actually kind of wanting to watch it ( I have a horrible soft spot for predictable rom-coms...) I decided to just veto this one and go to Coney Island instead.
(hey! It's my last day of freedom!)



started off nice, and i got a lot of writing done. But unfortunately it started getting cloudy and rainy later in the afternoon, and I'm really not as hard-core as I'd like to pretend. But it was a nice way to end the week :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally inspired by your illustration possible project! brava, amy!

erica said...

geez, me too! you're amazing!